Currently ArcticMass has three LC-MS/MS systems, three HPLC systems and one LC-Q-TOF. The sample preparation laboratory includes two epMotion liquid handling stations for fast sample preparation. ArcticMass is proud of its facilities which are considered to be of high standard.
Mass Spectrometry systems
- Micromass Quattro Ultima, Waters 1525µ HPLC
- Waters Quattro Premier, Waters 1525µ HPLC
- Waters Quattro Premier XE, Acquity UPLC
- Micromass Q-TOF II, Waters 1525µ HPLC
- Hitatchi 7000 series HPLC system with UV and Fluorescence detection
- Agilent 1100 series binary HPLC system with UV detection
- Agilent 1100 series isocratic HPLC system with UV detection
- Spacious laboratory for sample preparation with automation equipment
- Specially designed instrument room for Mass Spectrometers
- UPS backup power and a backup generator
- Secure network and data backup system with on-site and off-site storage
- Analyze thousands of samples per LC-MS/MS system per month.
- Fast method development achieved utilizing chemometric techniques